Way you study
You have to study with full concentration, no disturbance, and continuously for 3 hour sessions. The idea is to simulate real exam conditions. While studying, you have to create an atmosphere as if you are sitting in exam. Avoid doing following during a 3 hours session:
- Study on a desk if you have it at home. Avoid studying while lying down on a bed.
- Don’t get up from your desk during 3 hours of study session. Even not for drinking water.
- Don’t listen music during studies. If you have a habit, then slowly come out of it by reducing it day by day.
- No phone calls and no SMS during studies.
- Avoid too much talking on phone with your friends. Not more than 15-30 minutes every day.
- Avoid long hours on TV, Internet and games: TV serials, movies, matches are real time and energy suckers
- Avoid night-outs : Those who study late nights, sleep whole day. This is a bad schedule.
- Avoid too long or two short sleep hours: It you are sleeping more than 8 hours, stop it immediately. You should target for 7 hours sleep every day. Also avoid day time sleeping for more than 90 minutes.
Way you should do revision
- Try to revise all important topic from book which you have read earlier.
- whenever you start to study chemistry try to keep pen and copy in hand and try to write all important formula,equation and reagents at one place its help you a lot in the last days of exam.
- try to revise all written formula and equation for 2 to 3 times before JEE advanced.
- you should start a habit of studying inorganic for about 1 to 2 hours daily before going to sleep as daily routine.
- Try to solve inorganic jee paper of past 10 years
- Try to revise all important question which envolve some concepts from every chapters.
- Try to solve as many as new problem for practice.
- Try to solve physics jee paper of past 10 years
- Try to revise all important formula.
- Firstly try to revise your concepts and all formula starting from chapter 1 to till last
- After revision try to solve all important question of respective chapters and not waste your time on solving easy question
- Then try to solve past 10 years jee problems
- Write down all important formula at one place and try to revise after break of 4 to 5 days
- If you not want to write then download this app for revision of formula
NOTE-try to give one mock jee advanced test paper in a each week After giving test try to analyse your paper and try to find out which chapter question gone wrong during mock test and try to revise that chapter specially.
, Cracked JEE Advanced 2015 and 220/360 in JEE Main 2015, on Quora